Balloon Delivery options for your special occasion
Top ten questions to ask about balloon deliveries:
1) Do we deliver? Yes, we deliver throughout
San Diego 7 days a week
2) How much are your balloons? Please call us
for a quote, we have balloon arrangements for as little as $15.00
3) How long do your balloons last? It varies.
Typically, our arrangements consist of a number of different types
of balloons-each with their own natural lifespan. Most latex balloons
can be treated with a special substance that will keep them floating
for days. Mylar balloons will float for at least a week.
4) How do you get the little balloons inside the big one?
5) How much notice do I need to give you in order to place
an order? We will try to accommodate any request-regardless
of how "last minute" it is. However, we have built a
solid reputation in San Diego as the best company in town, due
to our reliability, excellent service, and amazing balloons, and
do book up (especially on weekends) quite frequently. So, please
call as far ahead as possible.
6) Do you have more pictures available? Yes,
just give us a call or email, and we will be happy to send you
other pictures that might be closer to what you are looking for.
7) Do you go out on small events? Yes, we are
happy to accommodate both small and extremely large events alike!
8) Are you insured? Yes, we have all types of
coverage. We have business insurance, Commercial vehicle insurance,
and worker's comp insurance, etc...
9) Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept
Visa Mastercard, AMX, checks, etc..
10) Do you provide more than balloon bouquets?
Yes! We do all types of balloon decor, from arches, columns, releases,
balloon drops, names spelled out of balloons to loose balloons
on the ceiling! Just Give us a call!